Baker Rock Resources offers a comprehensive range of asphalt products from our various hot mix plants in Beaverton and Dayton. We have the distribution and production capabilities to deliver those products throughout the tri-county region. Baker Rock has over 40 years of experience producing hot, cold and warm mix asphalt for the Oregon market, and we have the production capacity to meet the most demanding schedules.
When you choose Baker Rock Resources as your asphalt paving and construction solutions provider, you're working with the industry leader that continuously looks to refine our products and services.
The Asphalt Paving and Construction Experts
- We specialize in difficult and high-specification materials.
- Baker Rock was the first producer in the Portland metropolitan area to complete plant modifications for the production of warm mix asphalt, a technology that reduces fuel consumption and emissions.
- We produce Crafco high performance cold mix asphalt, which uses the latest polymer additives to enhance pliability and work-ability especially designed for our local climate.
- We utilize recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) to the fullest extent permitted by public agencies since Asphalt itself is 100% recyclable.
- We offer in-house designed permeable hot mix asphalt from our certified lab.
- We maintain a fully-equipped lab staffed with certified mix design technicians.
- We utilize the latest technologies in computer aided production equipment and facilities.
Baker Rock Resources offers a complete line of aggregates to meet your construction needs. We offer a full line of Quarry produced and sand and gravel materials to best fit your project. Our materials can be used in a broad range of public and private construction applications, including schools, hospitals, residential and commercial buildings, and industrial manufacturing facilities – including high tech.
When you choose to partner with Baker Rock Resources, you always receive the expertise of the industry's leading aggregate rock and construction companies. At Baker Rock, we:
Specialize in the manufacture of high-specification and complex project materials.
Offer the very latest in base, drainage, asphalt, and concrete aggregates.
Produce our own patented Special Treated Base, (STB®) – a high-strength, impervious base rock developed for the construction market.
Landscape And Decorative Materials
Baker Rock Resources' Ball Road Quarry offers an extensive assortment of landscape, decorative stone, and crushed rock. Our Ball Road quarry stone originates from the Troutdale Formation and is known for its unique patterns and variegated colors. Our stone features a color spectrum of primarily darker brown and light grays, though yellows, greens, purples and blacks are not uncommon.
The Troutdale Formation stone was originally formed in layers of varying thicknesses, producing a variety of naturally shaped products used for patios, paths, walls, stair treads, and flats, as well as facing and cladding applications. Boulders of various sizes are also available.
Landscape materials are available from our Molalla, Oregon quarry (33999 S. Ball Road), and can be shipped nationwide.
Please visit the Baker Rock Landscape and Decorative website for more info at bakerrocklandscapedecorative.com