Baker Rock Resources offers a range of asphalt products from its three hot mix plants in Beaverton, Dayton, and Scappoose, and distributes those products throughout the region. We have been producing hot mix asphalt for the local market for almost 40 years, and are equipped to produce the newest warm mix and cold mix asphalt products.
Baker Rock Resources:
- specializes in difficult and high-specification materials.
- was the first producer in the Portland metropolitan area to complete plant modifications for the production of warm mix asphalt, a technology that reduces fuel consumption and emissions.
- also produces cold mix asphalt, which uses polymer additives to enhance pliability for cold, wet paving days.
- utilizes recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) to the fullest extent permitted by public agencies. Asphalt itself is 100% recyclable.
- produces permeable hot mix asphalt of its own design.
- maintains a fully-equipped lab staffed with certified mix design technicians.
- utilizes the latest computer aided production equipment and facilities.